The International Journal of Biomedical Laboratory Science (IJBLS) is an on-line peer-reviewed journal published bi-annually by International Federation of Biomedical Laboratory Sciences (IFBLS).
The journal is intended to disseminate information and knowledge to the international laboratory community by accepting a variety of manuscripts for publication. Those manuscripts should be original research articles, literature or mini-reviews, case studies, brief communications and letters to the editor describing original investigations in all fields of biomedical laboratory sciences.
The journal covers several major disciplines: clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, clinical serology and immunology, hematology, transfusion medicine, clinical virology, clinical bacteriology and mycology, clinical microscopy, histopathology, cytology, quality control and quality management, laboratory management, education and ethics, laboratory safety and any important topics or issue related to the biomedical laboratory science.
Editor in Chief
Patricia Tille Ph.D MLS (ASCP) AHI (AMT) FACSc
|Associate Editor of Education and Administration
Hassan A. Aziz PhD, FACSs, MLS(ASCP)cm
|Associate Editor of Transfusion Medicine
Camilla Hesse, PhD; lic BLS
|Associate Editor of Histopathology
Gary M. Reynolds Ph.D
|Associate Editor of Hematology
Indu Singh, Ph.D. MAIMS, FIBMS
|Associate Editor of Biochemistry
Francois Christiaan Smit, PhD
|Associate Editor of Molecular Biology
Ann-Kristin Tveten, Ph.D
Marie Nora Roald
An individual's access to an IJBLS Online is subject to the following conditions:
- The person using IJBLS Online may browse, search, retrieve, and view Journal Online, and may store or print single copies of individual articles, or discrete items or portions of such articles, solely for the user's own use.
- Unless specifically authorized by IFBLS in its Instructions to Authors or through other written consent, the person using IJBLS Online may not:
- distribute a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from Journal Online;
- post a copy of any article, file, or material from Journal Online on a website (Internet or intranet);
- alter any article, file, or material from Journal Online;
- charge for a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from Journal Online; or
- systematically print, archive, or store entire issues or a significant number of articles from any issue.
- Personal accounts and/or passwords may not be shared.
- Any copies of material from IJBLS must include the copyright notice shown on the initial page of each article or, if different, on the portion reproduced.